Groovy General SaneBar is a toolbar that sits on the top of your screen and acts like the title bar of a maximized window, allowing you to access window features and utilities much faster!
- Close, maximize, minimize or restore a window quickly no matter where or how small it is!
- Move your mouse to the top left corner to reveal your desktop, works even when dragging files! Can be disabled if not desired.
- Right click the window icon or title in SaneBar and its system menu shows up! This is a function that is no longer accessible in Windows 7 and is sometimes a live saver, like when a window gets stuck outside the screen with no way of moving it!
- New in 0.1.2! Plug-ins! Make SaneBar do virtually anything!
- Drag Clipboard File – drag the contents of your clipboard as a file. Take a screenshot and send it to your buddy over IM without any tedious saving or browsing! Just drag and drop!
- Date Time – displays date or time, either as text or as a small analog clock
- Tasks – shows a list of running tasks that you can switch to
- New in 0.1.1! Quick Launch! Access your 9 most used applications in the fastest way possible by middle clicking anywhere on SaneBar! Fully configurable!
- Can be configured to hide when you have an application that already replaces its title bar maximized (e.g. Adobe Photoshop CS4 or Google Chrome)
- Automatically hides when you're using a fullscreen application
- SaneBar getting in your way because an application is using a non-standard window chrome? No problem, just hide it through the context menu and activate it later by clicking on its tray icon.
- Skins! Change the look of SaneBar!
You need to have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 installed to launch SaneBar. (You should have this on your computer already.)
© 2003 – 2010 Zdeněk Gromnica, Groovy General, s.d.